Serving the Oroville area.
1.Watkins Plumbing Inc.
50 Butte Glen Dr
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
I would like to say that this company is excellent and I would highly recommend it. They are professional and don't try to talk you into something you don't need. So if you are a woman I would lik
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Conrad’s Plumbing has been a leading local source for all things plumbing for more than 25 years. We are fully licensed (Lic# 670692), bonded and insured in all aspects of plumbing repair, maintenance
3.Accurate Home Services inc
2288 Park Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsHome Improvements
$35 OFF First Service Call+3more
This has been an excellent experience in a bad situation. My mother in laws water main started leaking in the yard on Friday evening of Labor Day weekend. I tried to dig and hopefully fix myself but w
4.Gold Bond Plumbing
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$150 OFF Tankless Water Heater+4more
Gordon is awesome! He has worked for me on many projects over the last 7 years. He knows enough about plumbing to save you money and get it done the right way.Galen Thompson bigchicohousesforrent.co
226 Meyers St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsNo Internet Heading Assigned
$5 Off Any Service
* 27 Years Experience * 24 Hour Service "We Never Close"
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
226 Meyers St, Chico, CA, 95928
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?