Impact Plumbing LLC
3944 Main Ave, Groves, TX, 77619
1010 Border St
PlumbersWater Damage RestorationPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGrease Traps
I have had the peterson's do several jobs for me. they are honest, fair and fast. I once called Snell plumbing out to fix a slow drain, three hours later no improvement and a ridiculous bill. I paidMore Nearby Locations »
2.A-1 Peterson Plumbing
1010 Border St
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
My Special thanks and Appreciation to this company whom have been in buisness for 47 years serving this community....this is the most Honest and Trustworthy company you could ask for to provide you w
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Jim Snell Master Plumber
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
5.Premium Plumbing Co
1575 S 23rd St
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT $12.50 OFF+2more
This company is one of the best! They had done a lot of work for us when we were property managers in Lumberton. The guys who came out always took the time to talk to us and explain what the problem w
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Orange area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.