A M P M Plumbing Repair Service
924C Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70508
1.FaKouri Ken Plumbing
1102 S Union St
PlumbersBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A LIFE SAVERI was having some work done in my bathroom and I needed the shower plumbing done so the carpenter could close the walls. The plumber who was supposed to do the work didn't show so I needed
1102 S Union St
PlumbersGrease TrapsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Whether you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter’s expert plumbers in OpelousasMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.All Around Plumbing & Services Inc
123 Lloyd Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Quality At A Reasonable Rate. Major & Minor Repairs; Water Heaters-Repair or Replace; Water, Sewer & Gas Lines Installation, Repair or Replacement; Gas Testing; Mobile Home-Hook Ups & Repairs; Remodel
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Opelousas area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.