Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY, 13039 More Info
5001 Rt 23 Southside
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
482 Main St
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I WAS JUST THERE YESTERDAY A HAD A TOOTH PULLED THE DENTIST AND IS STAFF IS THE BEST . ME BEING AFARID OF THE DENTIST HE MAD ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE STAFF HELD MY HAND WHILE MY TOOTH WAS BEI
3.Foxcare Dental Associates
State Highway 7
4.Otego Family Dental PC
374 Main St
5.Bruce Aaronson, DDS
53 Chestnut St Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.William A Lado, DDS
75 Market St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.American Mobile Dental
8 Grand St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists Referral & Information Service
In my recent experience (July 2016), Dr. Ramos is completely incompetent. He didn't listen, didn't explain what he was doing, did what he wanted, and filed down the tooth because he didn't remember wh
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future