Serving the Oneonta area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Dallas Plumbing & Drain Inc
215 Nita St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
Dallas has been a master plumber/gas fitter for over 25 years.
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.K D & J Plumbing
613 E Broad St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningGas Lines-Installation & RepairingGas Equipment-Service & Repair
K D & J Plumbing LLC is a locally owned & operated company serving Gadsden and the surrounding area since 1978. Our expert technicians are ready to help you will all your plumbing needs. We are licens
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain
Serving the Oneonta area. Oneonta's Plumbing ExpertsAvailable 24/7 - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?