Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
1.Roger the Plumber
9214 Marshall Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
2.A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc
6370 Carter St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tanks & Systems
10% Off Plumbing or Drain Service+7more
Prompt, Reasonable Rates, Will Recommend !!!
3.Rainbow Plumbing & Heating
9207 W 58th St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
FANTASTIC!!! Great service - Fast - came same day I called. Early for the appoint time - I stated that I would not be home until 4PM and the appt was set for 4-6PM - technician was waiting in my dri
4.Mr. Plumber Inc.
3057 Merriam Ln
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningFurnaces-HeatingPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
I called Mr. Plumber to come fix a leak in my shower. They did a GREAT! job! They explained everything they were doing and were great to work with!I will use them again when I need them.
5.B & L Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I would recommend B&L Plumbing to all my Family and Friends. Technician treated me with respect and was VERY professional! When I have another plumbing issue, will be calling B&L Plumbing!! Al
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.KC Metro Plumbing LLC.
With almost 60 combined years of experience ingeneral contracting and plumbing, KC Metro Plumbing, LLC, is your company for all your plumbing needs. We take great pride in our cleanliness, timeliness,
Serving the Olathe area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.