Dawn E Fleming DDS
4801 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Lansing, MI, 48910
1.Hallman David M DDS
4787 Okemos Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. David M. Hallman has been practicing comprehensive family dentistry in the Lansing area since 1983. Dr. Hallman focuses on providing a positive dental experience for all patients through professio
2.Lonier Jeff DDS
601 W Grand River Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
New Patients Welcome
3.Gregory S. Brya, D.D.S.
4780 Okemos Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Dr. Brya and his staff!!! He has been my dentist for almost 20 years and the only dentist my now 12 and 15 year old daughters have ever seen. He and his staff are not only professio
4.Valley Dental Spa
2192 Commons Pkwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
See our web page for full details. We are an office focused on integrity, excellence and providing more than what is expected!
5.Okemos Pediatric Dentistry PC
3985 Okemos Rd
The specialized dental practice of Okemos Pediatric Dentistry, is designed to care for infants, children, adolescents, handicapped and medically compromised patients. The philosophy and underlying goa
6.Lonier Family Dentistry DDS, PLLC
601 W Grand River Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If you are an existing patient or you are searching for an Okemos dentist, we would like to express our gratitude for your interest in our practice. For any new or potential guests, we welcome you wit
7.Eby Dental Care
2280 Sower Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Hygienists
Click for Coupon
Our mission is to provide the highest quality dental care through patient education and prevention. Utilizing a team approach we evaluate each patient's unique needs to enhance their overall dental aw
Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI, 48917
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future