Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
1.Fravel William K DMD PA
1291 Blackwood Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Fravel and the entire staff are amazing and after other less than great experiences at other dental offices, it's always so nice to come in to their beautiful office and visit with their friendly
213 S Dillard St
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Ramski and the staff at BR Dental are teriffic!
3.Dr. David Sutton DMD
2813 S Hiawassee Rd
About half of the population visits their dentist regularly. This half enjoys beautiful smiles and affordable dental care. Our goal is to quickly correct tooth decay and gum disease, so that you can b
4.Bay Hill Family Dentistry
6080 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Dental HygienistsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Drs. Arlyn Koula and Kathleen Sheridan provide high quality family and cosmetic dentistry. Our services include Invisalign Teeth Straightening, Whitening, Veneers, Crowns, Bridges, Implant Crowns, Too
5.Bella Dente Fine Dentistry
13650 W Colonial Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
Bella Dente Fine Dentistry:General & Cosmetic Dentistry
6.All Smiles Dental
1148 Kelton Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Defiantly would not waste your time or money here... The office manager is a real joy... By joy I mean an unprofessional moron... They like to bill you for an extra exam that they can't explain.. So
7.DDS PA Zargari John
2650 Maguire Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd, Orlando, FL, 32817
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future