Serving the Oceanside area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1976 College Blvd
BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Dr. Maddocks and his staff are so amazing and helpful. They are extremely flexible with payment plans and very conservative in diagnosing treatment. Last office I wentMore Nearby Locations »
2.Smith, Randall W DDS
707 Pier View Way
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Smith and staff are the most friendly, caring people I have ever encountered. When you leave, not only did you get the best dental care, but you may have new friends! I have recommended Dr. Smith
3.Smith Randall W DDS
707 Pier View Way
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Every smile is precious, and with good dental hygiene and proper care, your smile will stay vibrant and bright from your salad days well into your golden years. At Randall W. Smith DDS, we know that t
4.Dern William M DDS
605 Cassidy St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Carlsbad Pediatric Dental Care
1207 Carlsbad Village Dr
My kids have been going to Carlsbad Pediatric Dental their whole lives. We love it. They are never afraid to go.
6.Northcoast Dental Care
3910 Vista Way Ste 111
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
New Patient Exam, X-Ray, and Cleaning, Plus a $70 Credit Toward Any Treatment+1more
I have dental anxiety, but this dental office is the BEST!! Robin the office manager is so nice and gives you all the ins and outs of what is required financially, the doctors are amazing as well. Dr.
3125 Vista Way Ste 100
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Actual Dentist I saw was good. However, admin, appointments, time spent waiting were all terrible.More Nearby Locations »
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future