Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services Inc
8300 Hough Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44103
1.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
101 N Main St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Oberlin Hearing Care
224 W Lorain St
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesSafety Equipment & ClothingHearing Aids-Parts & RepairingAudiologists
Since 2001 Oberlin Hearing Care has been helping people improve the quality of their lives in Oberlin, Elyria, and the surrounding communities. Our audiologist works with the latest digital hearing ai
3.Walmart - Pharmacy
46440 Us Highway 20
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
4.Physicians In Family Practice
319 W Lorain St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services Inc
8300 Hough Ave
ClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
NEON is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) network of community health centers dedicated to improving access to health care and reducing health disparities in Greater Cleveland. NEON’s mission
6.Womankind Abortion Absolute Alternative
5350 Transportation Blvd
ClinicsCounseling ServicesPregnancy CounselingAbortion Alternatives
Womankind, a non-profit agency, provides high quality prenatal care and a full range of support services to pregnant women and their families at no cost to the client. Since 1975, we have provided hop
7.Mark A Worford
3609 Park East Dr
ClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
New Patients Are Always Welcome
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Oberlin area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.