Mr. Rooter Plumbing
207 Des Plaines Ave, Forest Park, IL, 60130 Complete Plumbing Service & Repair.
1.Gilchrist-Traynor Plumbing & Piping Inc
641 Madison St
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
I have used this company (Gilchrist-Traynor) since 2006. It is the best in Oak Park, Illinois as far as I am concerned! Ray and Domenick are the best team to tell you the truth regarding your pro
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGrease Traps
We had an emergency yesterday when our sewer backed up into our laundry room and we needed the main sewer line rodded out immediately. We called RotoRooter and they were out within the hour. They doMore Nearby Locations »
3.Mr. Rooter Plumbing
207 Des Plaines Ave
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSewer Contractors
Mr. Rooter provides plumbing and water conditioning services throughout Cook County and the Near West Suburbs Chicago, IL area. We service all plumbing, sewer line repair and drain cleaning needs of r
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Preferred Plumbing Inc
10110 W Roosevelt Rd
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Preferred Plumbing Inc. of the Near West Suburbs, Illinois area is the plumbing company you can trust. Our clean, professional plumbers offer the best in plumbing care. We complete jobs quickly and co
Serving the Oak Park area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.