Serving the Norwich area.
1.J & M Plumbing & Construction LLC
16 West St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenancePlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Hired J&M to install new water heater on 4/21/2017. They also ended up installing new hot/cold water pipes due to deteriorating copper pipes and a new filter for water which contains a lot of lead.
2.L & M Plumbing Inc
65 Mohegan Park Rd
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
Tim O Neil, owner of About L and M Plumbing Inc., has been in the plumbing and pipe fitting industry since 1973. He started his career at EB. He then spent 6 years in Houston Texas as a Union plumber.
3.Brulotte N.P. Plumbing & Heating
If you need to hire a Lisbon, CT, plumber for your property, come to N. P. Brulotte & Sons Plumbing & Heating. Our staff is understanding and caring when it comes to dealing with plumbing issues of al
4.Currie's Plumbing Heating & Cooling Inc
426 Salem Tpke
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces Parts & Supplies
Paul Currie Sr. has 43 years of knowledge thru the plumbing, heating and cooling fields. All our technicians are top notch and are constantly continuing their education for your home products. Our tec
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Have a plumbing problem? Don't want to spend hours of your valuable time waiting for a plumber? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is America's first plumbing service company to promise customers perfect punc
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Norwich area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?