100 Rose Ct, Easton, PA, 18042
100 Rose Ct
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & SystemsPumps
10% Off Any Service For First Time Customers
Excellent service! I highly recommendLehigh Plumbing! Very efficient andreliable. They did a great job!
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Jaws Plumbing, LLC
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServicePlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$50 OFF Any New Complete Water Treatment System+3more
4.Curtis Total Service
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingGeneral ContractorsHome Improvements
$30 OFF Your First Service Call+1more
Curtis Total Service is the leading home improvements contractor in the Lehigh Valley area. We have proudly provided our customers since 1988 (30 YEARS!) of high quality, professional service and are
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
Serving the Northampton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?