1.Family 1st Dental of Norfolk
513 S 13th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
2.Family 1st Dental of Norfolk
2104 Taylor Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
3.Schroeder David C DDS
1109 W Norfolk Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Family & Cosmetic Dentistry! David C. Schroeder is dentist in Norfolk, NE. Our office forms a team that truly cares about our patients' needs. Our services include: * General Dentistry * Co
4.Norfolk Dental Group
1502 N 13th St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Dennis Timperley and Dr. David Merritt have made it their mission and goal to provide the very best dental care to their patients and those seeking care in their office. Norfolk Dental Group is lo
5.Kyle Papousek DDS
513 S 13th St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Langan Dental Health Center PC
1010 Riverside Blvd
7.Dr. James J Murphy, DDS
1300 Verges Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future