1.New Life Dental Center
1881 E State Highway Cc
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
2.Nixa Family Dental
103 S Ridgecrest Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
From the moment you walk in the door at Nixa Family Dental Center, you'll be welcomed by a friendly staff offering personal dental care for the entire family. We offer a full range of general and cosm
3.Nixa Dental: Emily Sutherland, DDS
106 W State St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Sutherland is my favorite dentist ever! I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Sutherland as do my children. Great dentist!
222 E Primrose St
Urgent CareDentistsDental ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
We are a walk-in dental emergency clinic ready to evaluate and treat pain, swelling or bleeding of your teeth and gums. Respecting all people equally, our initial primary fee includes a health history
5.Springfield Dental Care Hein Nick DDS, Fankhauser,Jerry DDS
1200 E Woodhurst Dr Ste H-100
Dr. Hein and his staff are excellent with their patients. He takes a fresh, new style approach with his patients that is relaxing and builds confidence for the patient in a situation that normally cr
6.Alan G. Zinke, DDS, PC
222 E Primrose St
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
* Family Dentistry for All Ages * Our Friendly Staff is Here to Serve All Your Dental Needs ASSOCIATION * American Dental Association * Academy of General Dentistry Member * Missouri Dental Associatio
7.Allai W Wesley
1200 E Woodhurst Dr
*In Business 27 Years *Most Dental Insurance Accepted *No Interest Payment Plan *2nd Location* 802 Atlantic Branson, MO 65616 417-334-6029 *3rd Location* 205 E. Chestnut Carthage, MO 64836 417-358-838
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future