Saint Joseph, MI, 49085
1.Advantage Plumbing Inc
2400 N 5th St
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
We are a complete plumbing service company. Serving Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana, Niles, Buchanan, New Buffalo, Galien, Eau Claire, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph, Vandalia, Union, Cassopolis
2400 N 5th St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceWater Heater Repair
We had a leak in our bathroom tub on labor day and they were out in a couple hours. They made the repair and left the bathroom clean.
3.S L R Plumbing
1003 Canal St
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
SLR Plumbing is the premier residential plumbing company in Michiana. We have 32 years of experience. We do new homes, remodeling projects, service work, inspections, winterizations, Commercial Servic
4.City Plumbing & Heating Co
407 State St
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBoiler DealersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$20.00 OFF Service Call
Thank you Scott. I live in Washington State and my mom is in Benton Harbor. She needed repairs to her furnace and contacted your business for help. She shared with me, how satisfied she was with th
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Niles area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?