Serving the Newington area.
1.Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I own a multiple dwelling that is 90 years old. No need to say what plumbing nightmares can occur. Mike and his guys tackled old pipes, replaced bathroom sinks, installed a new TOTO Drake toilet, s
2.Aqua Backflow-Gallicchio Plumbing Inc
77 Bridle Pth
PlumbersBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Maple Plumbing & Heating LLC
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.R Follo & Sons Plumbing Heating & Mechanical LLC
667 N Mountain Rd
Boiler Repair & CleaningBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I used this plumber for years and would NEVER USE them again. They are way over priced and clearly took advantage me. I had a new plumber come out to give me a comparative quote (on the advice of an
5.Miller Plumbing & Heating
147 Park Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFurnace Repair & CleaningPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Excellent phone service, scheduling and timely job completion. I am a business owner that had a hot water heater problem. The Technician came out and fixed that problem and let me know of another
6.Riley Plumbing & Heating Co Inc
293 New Britain Rd
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Carmela was very pleasant and helpful on the phone. Jay was on time and not only very helpful, but also very friendly and professional! Great service.
7.Perleoni William B Plumbing Co
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
William Perleoni and his co-worker Andy are one the best plumbers I have ever seen. They know the job and take every little piece very seriously. Also, what I was amazed about was their personality. I
Leo J. Bond Plumbing & Heating
1071 Ellington Rd, South Windsor, CT, 06074
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.