1151 E Main St Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.French Family Dentistry, French II Charles DDS
254 W Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Labs
3.Blue Ridge Dental Group
4664 Lee Hwy
4.Darcy Amacher, DDS
105 Akers Farm Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Amacher and her staff are very professional and well trained. After a nightmare experience with my young child and a pediatric dentist in Roanoke, I was thrilled to find someone who had the approp
5.McCoy Larry W DDS PC
907 Hethwood Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I cracked a tooth on Friday he took me and I'm sure notice and he is very good at what he does gives a great shot
6.Atherton, Kimberlyn R, DDS
1400 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
My family and I will not go to anyone else. She is a true professional and believes a patient's experience at the dentist should not be a painful one. I HIGHLY recommend her! Her staff is also ama
7.Dr. R. L. Turner
800 S Main St
The staff is excellent at Dr Turners. I think he is absolutely wonderful. My son is very pleased with him as well. They really seem to care and are quick to get your appts. I would reccomend them to a
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future