Absolutely Dental, Carl R. Kriebel, DMD, PA
3680 Neuse Blvd, New Bern, NC, 28560
1.Miller-Assoc Family Dentistry
2803 Neuse Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
Miller and Associates is truly a Family Dental Practice that everyone in your family can call home - we see patients of all ages! We have a broad base of dental services with a goal to provide most al
2.Absolutely Dental, Carl R. Kriebel, DMD, PA
3680 Neuse Blvd
DentistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Absolutely Dental, Carl R. Kriebel, DMD, PA is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long l
3.Andrew D Mylander DMD
2315 Grace Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
Just to let anyone who visits this site and or Dr Mylander's office and staff. Throughout my years I have needed consistent dental work for one reason or another. After consulting with Dr Mylander we
4.Warren Darryl A DDS PA
611 Mccarthy Blvd
Here at McCarthy Dental, we believe in helping you obtain and maintain your best oral health for many years to come. Dr. Warren's goal is to build a lasting, trustworthy relationship with each one of
5.John C Lance PA
4005 Dr M L King Jr Blvd
This man is the most gentle and caring surgeon and he took my pain away in less than 30 minutes and I was out the door on my way to bigger and better things! Dr Lance rocks!
6.New Bern Family Dentistry
2717 Us Highway 70 E
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have always hated going to the dentist, but Dr. Lance and her staff were very warm and friendly. It made my visit a lot less stressful. I will not wait 5 years till my next cleaning again and I have
7.Kincaid Family Dentistry
635 McCarthy Blvd
Comprehensive Dental Center- Jack T. Winchester, DMD
3705 Symi Cir, Morehead City, NC, 28557 Comprehensive Dental Center For the Whole Family
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future