Frank Fazzino Plumbing & Heating
51 Elm St, Naugatuck, CT, 06770
1.Frank Fazzino Plumbing & Heating
51 Elm St
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
We Repair, Service and Install: -Water Heaters-Well Pumps-Drain Cleaning-Water and Sewer Lines-Leaky or Frozen Pipes-Sinks and Toilets-Kitchen and Bath Fixtures -Backflow Prevention-High Pressure Hydr
2.Fazzino Plumbing & Heating
51 Elm St
PlumbersPumpsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
Excellent response time. Excellent service making sure furnace was running properly and safely. No sales pressure 3/2014
3.Levesque Plumbing & Heating
24 Anderson St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
213 Circuit Ave
PlumbersHome ImprovementsSnow Removal ServiceBathroom Remodeling
I own a business and my hot water heater broke, called Hope Plumbing and they came right out and did a great job. Called around for some pricing and they came in with the best rate. Would recommend to
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Naugatuck area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?