Dr. Ralph G. Membrino
571 Wolcott St, Waterbury, CT, 06705
1.Perelmuter Brian N DMD PC
156 Meadow St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Perelmuter has been my dentist for many years. I used to have a great fear before going to the dentist, but he and his entire staff are great, and make each visit as pleasant as possible. He answ
2.Gray Jeffrey DMD
155 Meadow St
3.Cheshire Dental Associate
482 S Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsPeriodontists
Awesome staff and Dentists. Very accommodating to every need. Highly recommend. Dr Jeff and Dr Dane both practice safe caring dentistry in a state of the art practice.
4.Frederick W Rohwedder DMD and Dayton Cambra DDS
245 West St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Dawn M Mikaitis
207 Meadow St
6.Massicotte Allen O DDS PC
417 Highland Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
CARE CREDIT 0% Financing
7.Westerman Gary J Dr
1063 Main St N
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Serving the Naugatuck area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future