Arrue, J M DMD
1317 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA, 30012
1.Moore, Abner Dr
5918 Jonesboro Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Southern Smiles Dental Associates
6612 Exchange Pl
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
3.Dr. Chi Truc Huynh, DDS
6452 S Lee St Ste 7
4.Dr. John H Goddard, DDS
157 N Main St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
He performed a root canal and I felt no pain!! Very friendly doctor and staff. I recommend this office.
4458 Jonesboro Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
My son saw Dr. Phillips and her assistant Angela. I was very pleased with their professionalism and how fast they saw my son. I will definitely continue to come here because everyone was very nice aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Jonesboro - Mt. Zion
2292 Mount Zion Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
4362 N Henry Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My family has patronize this practice for many years and we have found the dental work to be exceptional. She has administered services from cleanings and restorative work on me and my children, Dentu
Metro Dental/The Denture Place
175 Decatur Rd, Mcdonough, GA, 30253
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future