Kuras Dental Health Associates
132 Cole Rd, Monroe, MI, 48162
1.Monroe Family Dentistry
876 Stewart Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
love her, she is great with both my kids!
2165 N Telegraph Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I was very displeased with this place. I had a problem with every woman here except the x-ray tech. They treated me terribly and literally refused to give me any meds for the terrible toothaches I hadMore Nearby Locations »
3.Beattie Mark A DDS
876 Stewart Rd
4.Murphy, Jeanette DDS
1068 S Telegraph Rd
We initially chose Dr. Murphy as a second opinion for my sons dental concerns. We have actually decided after that visit to chose her as his permanent Dentist. Dr. Murphy and her staff were very hel
5.Kuras Dental Health Associates
132 Cole Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
FREE Take-Home Whitening+3more
Kuras Dental Health Associates is one of the leading dental care provides in Michigan. Located in Monroe, Mich., the clinic offers a range of services in the categories of oral hygiene, dental cleanin
6.Balog Gregory A DDS
1049 N Macomb St
I love this office! If an "at home feel" is what you are looking for that look no further. I felt like one of the family and was treated with a gentle and kind touch. Not only was Dr. Bal
7.Bacarella, John C DDS PC
1050 N Monroe St
***ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS!*** Our office is closed every other Wednesday and every other Friday. Please call for most accurate schedule.
Murphy, Jeanette DDS
1068 S Telegraph Rd, Monroe, MI, 48161
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future