Serving the Modesto area.
1.Modesto Irrigation District
1231 11th St
Electric CompaniesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesWater Conservation
With more than 2 million acre-feet of storage area in its reservoirs Modesto Irrigation District is capable of treating 30 million gallons of water a day. Located in California's Central Valley, Modes
2.Blake Electric Inc.
Po Box 580105
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Companies
PO Box 580105
5278 Jerusalem Ct
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectriciansBuilding Contractors
The SUNLECTRIC team stands behind every solar solution and installation. Unlike other contractors, we’re going to give you the facts straight and honest. We will show you more than one financing optio
4.Layman Electric Inc.
1628 Culpepper Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansLighting Maintenance Service
Serving California’s Central Valley and neighboring areas since 1978, Layman Electric, Inc is a full service electrical contractor specializing in commercial construction, design/build projects, and r
5.C & M Air Conditioning
4946 Yosemite Blvd
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnace Repair & CleaningAir Conditioning Service & RepairMajor Appliances
Visit our website
Thank you C&M for getting a tech out so quickly. I am very pleased with the Tech he was very polite and professional. He let me know what the problem was & how he was going to repair it. I would high
6.M I Electric
4409 Spartans Ln
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansHandyman Services
In business over 20 years, M I Electric is a full service electrical contractor specializing in industrial, commercial, commercial construction, design/build projects, residential remodels, residentia
7.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
ASAP Electric Inc
1758 Mettler Rd, Lodi, CA, 95242
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.