Quality Dental Care
260 Lake Walton Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
1.Dekker Elizabeth A Dds
344 Gay St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Himelfarb Lawrence Dds
7 Century Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Hopewell Dental PC
2603 Route 52 Ste F
At Hopewell Dental, P.C., we are truly devoted to serving and caring about our patients and their families. All of our staff members are friendly, knowledgeable, and highly proficient in their office
4.Dental Emergency Svce
5.JULIE ABRAHAMSON BARRY D
1505 Route 52 Ste 10
6.Lovell, James H. DDS
22 Upper Main St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Dr. James H. Lovell is an Orthodontist and Dentofacial Orthopedist serving the West Hartford and Sharon areas for more than 40 years. Dr. Lovell is experienced in Traditional Metal Braces, Clear Brace
7.Ray L. Neville, DMD - Neville Dentistry
66 Middlebush Rd Ste 308
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a leading dental care practice conveniently located in Wappingers Falls, New York. Our top priority is to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. We
Ray L. Neville, DMD - Neville Dentistry
66 Middlebush Rd Ste 308, Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590 We'll Warm Your Heart While We Brighten Your Smile!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future