Serving the Millard area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
7059 Dodge St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
great people and i love the dentist--he made me feel very comfortable as i do not like the dentist---won't go anywhere else--easy to get appointment and they call and email you with a reminder about yMore Nearby Locations »
2.Greg Samuelson DDS MSD
13808 W Maple Rd Ste 104
Dr. Greg Samuelson is a certified orthodontist that has been practicing in the Midwest for over 25 years. He and his staff are dedicated to your care and they enjoy watching the transformation that th
3.Severin Matthew J
5826 S 147th St
Our friendly and family-oriented dental office provides gentle, patient-centered care for your familys smiles. Dr. Matthew Severin and our team focus on you: your desires and concerns are important to
4.Thomsen Dental Group
1116 S 105th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryDental Hygienists
Effective dentistry requires comprehensive treatment plans that go beyond treating individual teeth. For over 40 years, Thomsen Dental Group has proudly helped patients achieve and maintain lasting de
14211 Arbor St Ste 200
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Welcome To Dental Innovations Dental Innovations is a state-of-the-art dental practice located near Oakview Mall in west Omaha. We are a family and aesthetic dental office customized to meet the needs
6.Nebraska Dental Implant Prostetics
14202 Y St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Omaha. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional
7.Paul Krause Dental - Paul F Krause DDS
258 N 114th St
Dr. Paul Krause and Dr. Priya Patil-Hoffman understand the importance of good dental hygiene and overall oral health, and their team is committed to providing you and your family the best possible den
Serving the Millard area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future