Stevenson Service Plumbing
Tulsa, OK, 74134
1.Dale & Lee's Service Inc
PlumbersHeat PumpsHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Doug was very professional, friendly, and let us know what was going on every step of the way. He is a very good representative of Dales and Lee's. He is welcome back to our home to service our equi
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Air Assurance Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingServing the Milfay, OK area
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Highly recommend.AC went out Sunday... Had an appointment for a repairman from 3p to 5p on Monday calling Monday morning. They were at our home by 3:15.Personable and very knowledge. But the reason
6.Acme Plumbing & Heating CoServing the Milfay, OK area
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumbing & Heating Since 1947
7.Southeast PlumbingServing the Milfay, OK area
PlumbersSewer ContractorsWater HeatersBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Quality work at a reasonable price, and prompt, too. Our problem was a leaky drain pipe under the kitchen slab. They made quick work of a big problem. I will use Southeast Plumbing again without hesit
Dale & Lee's Service Inc
Owasso, OK, 74055
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?