1.Garland Johnson Dental Inc
321 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryExcavation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Robert Garland, DDS Benjamin Johnson, DDS *Call for More Information and a Digital Enhancement of Your Smile! *Cosmetic & Family Dentistry *New Patients Welcome *Financing Available
2.Brockman Noonan & Pollock DDS Inc
210 S Breiel Blvd
I have been going to this office since before I can remember - my mom still has a photo of my first visit when I was TWO! Dr. Noonan and Dr. Brockman have always been the greatest to me. And they are
3.All About Smiles
659 S Breiel Blvd
Visit our website
I have been going to this office for the past 12 years. I made the mistake of trying the new Aspen Dental in Middletown when I got a toothache recently, just because they could see me sooner. I will N
4.Middletown Family Dental
236 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
IF U GO ANYWHERE BUT THIS DENTAL OFFICE YOUR CRAZY, STRAIT UP TRUTH, DR. O'BRIEN AS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND ISNT IN IT FOR THE MONEY HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, GO HERE, NOWHERE ELSE, HERE. T
5.Prather Oral & Facial Surgery
146 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsSurgery CentersImplant Dentistry
Here at the office of Dr. John Práther, we strive to provide the highest quality of oral surgical care to our patients in and around the West Chester and Middletown,Ohio areas. From reconstructive ora
6.MacLean Douglas C DMD
1035 Summitt Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Ionna Thomas DDS
1035 Summitt Dr
Nice man, but horrible dentist.I went in to have a replacement crown, the crown fell out & he decided to keep the 3000.00 crown ( out of pocket money), when I asked for it back, he said I never gave i
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future