Serving the Middletown area.
1.Mr Rooter Plumbing
2041 W Enterprise Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWater Heater Repair
I give this company a ZERO! Run, don't walk from this company. They expect you to sit and wait for a 2 hour window for their arrival, and then they are still 2 hours or more late, repeatedly. The r
2.McConnell Plumbing Heating & AC
5132 W State Road 32
PlumbersDrilling & Boring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPumps-Service & Repair
Had a bad incident with one of the service techs out on the highway he said I cut him off he pulled up next to me and started screaming at me like a madman not sure if this is the kind of person you w
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Our Indianapolis plumbing and appliance service company has been locally owned and operated for over 60 years. The company began in 1955, and we owe its longevity to an unwavering commitment to total
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Middletown area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?