Esquire Family Dental Care
3673 Offutt Rd, Randallstown, MD, 21133
1.Dental One Associates
7650 Belair Rd
Your smile is our top priority. Our practice is committed to making your visit a comfortable experience. We know your smile is about more than just your teeth, so we deliver our state-of-the-art denta
2.Ned S Greenberg DDS
2100 Eastern Blvd
A couple of weeks ago, I had an excruciatingly painful tooth ache. Dr. Greenberg was able to fit me into his schedule very quickly. When I arrived, I felt that his staff was very welcoming and helpful
3.Thomas G Tzomides DDS
30 Middle River Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Cindy Beth Wassif, DDS
903 Fuselage Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have been going to Dr. Wassif for years and have brought many members of my family to her. Even when she moved her office more than 30 minutes away from me I am more than willing to make the drive.
5.Schubert & Krack DDS PA
12412 Eastern Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1346 Eastern Blvd
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for the dental needs of the youth in the community we serve. Our success is measured by our patient's well-being and happiness. We practice the h
7.White Marsh Pediatric Dentistry
5430 Campbell Blvd Suite 209
From infancy through adolescence, we provide complete and gentle dental care for your kids. Our staff is professional, fun and friendly so that your kids will enjoy visiting us! Starting with your chi
Middle River Dentists
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DentistsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future