Emergency Locksmith Miami Inc
Serving the Miami area.
1.AAA Miami Locksmith Inc
1601 NW 54th St.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesHealth ClubsHealth Resorts
11865 SW 26th St Ste G7
Locks & Locksmiths
I needed the lock on my front door repaired. The locksmith arrived on time and completed the work quickly!
10515 SW 138th Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Muy buen servicio , lo recomiendo 100% exelente precio y muy profecional ,me abrieron mi carro sin danarlo y llegaron en 15 minutos
11345 W Flagler St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Mention This Ad For 10% Off+1more
Great Company they were able to find a rare german lock & key for the Iron Bar door in my house no one else had but Elio's Locksmith
2829 Bird Ave Ste 6
Locks & LocksmithsMailbox RentalSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Very nice and professional service, buen precio lo recomiendo
6.Miami Safe & Lock Company Inc.
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
MIAMI SAFE & LOCK is a family owned and operated business specializing in lock and safe security. Our fully equipped service vans are available to provide service, repairs and installation for all of
7.AAA Miami Cerrajero Y Seguridad
1601 NW 54th St.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsKeys
AAA Miami Locksmith is a trusted source and full service locksmith company -- servicing all types of residential, commercial, industrial and automotive locksmith needs. Our specialty is hotels and con
2829 Bird Ave Ste 6, Miami, FL, 33133
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.