Miami Smile Dental
9350 S Dixie Hwy Ste 920, Miami, FL, 33156
1.Herskowich, David DMD
19016 NE 29th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
2.Cogan, Michael L DDS
1717 N Bayshore Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Smith, Maria V DMDPa
11030 SW 88th St
Pediatric DentistryDentistsClinicsDental Clinics
4.Advanced Center For Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
8501 SW 124th Ave Ste 107
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dental Exam, Digital X-Rays, and Cleaning+2more
Dr. Oscar G. Cascante specializes in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. We offer a wide variety of dental services and restorative procedures such as veneers, tooth whitening, dental implants.
5.Rodriguez-Feo, Carlos J
6601 SW 80th St Ste 125
DentistsImplant DentistryPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Feo has been in private practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery in South Miami, FL, since 1990. Services provided encompass a full scope of pediatric and adult oral and maxillo
6.South Miami Pediatric Dental Associates
6601 SW 80th St
We needed an pediatric dental appointment at the last minute for our 4 kids. 7 and 8 year old twins. Dr. Webman was able to fit us in with 2 days notice. We arrived at the office. The kids immedia
7.Brilliant, Margo DDS
18851 NE 29th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Our philosophy is to provide the highest level of quality care to those seeking orthodontic treatment in a comfortable yet professional atmosphere. This level of care can only be achieved by our conti
Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad DDS
4651 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 101, Coral Gables, FL, 33146
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future