Serving the Merced area.
884 Vanderbilt Ct
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Systems & Equipment
I had my house completely rewired. Johnson Electric did an excellent job, everything works right. I also had them do outside low voltage lighting. I definitely would call him for any future work.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving theValley's Residential & Commercial needs since 1998, Veteran & Senior Discounts, Free Estimates, No Extra Charge On Weekend Calls
ElectriciansLighting FixturesLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Contractors
Visit our website
65 E 13th St
Solar Energy Research & DevelopmentLighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding Contractors
Established in 1959 and incorporated in 1973, Best Electric Inc. is an electrical contracting company. Based in Merced, Calif., the company provides all phased of high voltage distribution, industrial
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.AA Guaranteed Electric
ElectriciansPlumbersSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFence Repair
Visit our website
AA Guaranteed Electric is a local electrical contractor serving Merced, Los Banos, Atwater, Chowchilla and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on quality and professionalism. We offer affordable
Serving the Merced area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.