A 24 HOUR Dental Care In Fresno
7077 N West Ave, Fresno, CA, 93711
1.Propes, J Andrew DDS
104 Park Ave
My husband and I had not been to a dentist is over 10 years. Needless to say we both had fears of pain and enormous out-of-control bills. With their friendly and comforting attitudes, Dr. Propes and
2.Murni, Irwan DMD
1190 Olivewood Dr
* We Cater To Cowards * New Patients Welcome. * Free Consultation. * Very Reasonable Rates. * Payment Plans Available. * Most Insurance Plans & Medi-Cal Accepted. * Discounts For Seniors and Uninsured
3.Ajay R Patel DDS Inc
130 Park Ave
Dentist; 2nd Location: 1065 Colorado St, Suite #1, Turlock, CA 95380
4.Lauritzen Clifton DMD Orthdntst
2040 M St
My son started his treatment with Dr. Lauritzen and his staff only 24 months ago and today had his braces removed. His teeth look awesome!! Dr. L and his staff are like no others, they make coming t
5.Rowan Richard DMD MSD Abo
544 W 26th St
6.Mishra Ranu DDS MS
177 W El Portal Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have been going to Dr Mishra ever since he came to town. My whole family goes to him now. First time that I had no pain on dental chair in 45 years. Now I have 3 implants from him and I love them.
505 W 20th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I would not recommend this place for young children!! The front desk lady is really nice but not a kid friendly place! The dentist is not really open for new ideas I was trying to tell him that I know
Christensen, Don R DMD
7138 N Millbrook Ave, Fresno, CA, 93720
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future