Serving the Mendon area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Mary K Knapp, DDS
14 Hastings St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Dentist Dental Dentures
116 Providence St
490 Lincoln St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
I am very happy with the treatment I have received and am receiving from Pearla Dental. They gave me back my confidence to smile again.
4.Emergency Dental Service
69 Milk St Ste 135
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
10% Off first visit
Awesome! He got me an appointment the same day I had tooth pain. When I opted to have my tooth pulled vs a root canal he didn't judge and the procedure was over so fast it was amazing. He's very frien
434 Southbridge St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My son was up there visiting from Texas and had a dental issue. The staff were awesome helping with me, the parent down in Texas to set up an appointment; as well as, all the necessary paperwork forMore Nearby Locations »
6.New Horizons Family Dental
138 S Main St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Our office, formerly known as Milford Family Dental Group, offers a broad range of dental services. We currently have a general dentist, hygienist, root canal specialist and soon to come a Pediatric D
296 Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Best dentist in town I go to Franklin and love the hygeinist and doctor.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future