1380 S Commercial St, Neenah, WI, 54956
1.Northstar Dental Group / Dr. Pete Hehli
5760 W Grande Market Dr
1380 S Commercial St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry More Info
3300 W College Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The staff is so patient and caring. They answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease. I was always scared to go to the dentist, but Dr. Leyes made me feel very comfortable. Would definitely rMore Nearby Locations »
4.Siegrist Anne E DDS
224 W Calumet St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Gentle dental care for individuals and families. Serving Appleton area since 1985. Cosmetic dentistry and emergency care. New patients welcome. We cater to cowards! Many insurance plans accepted. Frie
5.Tetting & Tetting DDS
901 W Association Dr
Our family-oriented dental practice has been in the area for over 40 years. It was established in 1971 by Dr. Richard Tetting, father of Dr. Paul R. Tetting. Our family has served you for many generat
6.Jeffry A Rostas DDS
58 Racine St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Top notch Dental office and staff is very caring and helpful
7.Eike James R DDS
126 W Wisconsin Ave
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCosmetic Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future