Serving the Medina area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
7001 Wooster Pike
Need a Plumber in Medina? Call Roto-Rooter Today for a Plumber in Medina Roto-Rooter plumbers in Medina provide plumbing maintenance and repairs as well as clogged drain cleaning. Roto-Rooter's MedinaMore Nearby Locations »
528 N Elmwood Ave
PlumbersDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Plumbing 911 Inc
1093 Greenwood Ct
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Honest and professional. Would recommend them if you need any kind of plumbing work done in your home.
6616 W Smith Rd
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Visit our website
Mike's Excavating specializes in sanitary and storm sewer repair and replacement. Mike's Excavating also offers emergency snaking, camera and locator services, and jettikng. Our excavation services in
5.Suburban Septic Service
4229 Beck Rd
Septic Tank & System CleaningSeptic Tanks & SystemsGrease TrapsExcavation Contractors
6.L & A Plumbing Heating & Cooling
1137 Wilbur Rd
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
1393 Gardner Blvd, Norton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?