Serving the Medford area.
1.Art Of Plumbing LLC
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialDrainage & Storm Water Engineers
Up front bid was considerably better than the others. While workmanship on the plumbing was also very good, this company loads most of the work on to two individuals who are working 10-12 hour days.
1289 Bens Ln
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWater Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Whether you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter’s expert plumbers in Medford arMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Accurate Plumbing Solutions Inc.
1234 Corona Ave, Medford, OR, 97504 Trusted Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper