1.Natural Therapy Wellness Center
1307 Court St
Medical ClinicsBeauty SalonsClinicsMedical Service Organizations
I have been getting massages from Natural Therapy Wellness Center for years and find them to be excellent. They are caring, compassionate and are fantastic at resolving pain problems with my back. I w
2.Fox Point Manor
3350 Charles J Miller Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsRetirement CommunitiesHome Health Services
Welcome to Fox Point Manor a CRL Senior Living Communities, where we are setting a Higher standard - elegant independent senior living through assisted living and memory impairment care. Fox Point Man
3.Hult Clinic Of Chiropractic Medicine PC
306 North Blvd
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Our society is trained to think that if you have no symptoms you are healthy. Cancer, arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disorders all do not happen overnight. The problems that lead up to
4.Mercyhealth McHenry Audiology
3922 Mercy Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
When people are looking for a health care provider, they want someone who is driven, someone who truly cares. And that's what people get when they choose to make Mercyhealth part of their lives. We doMore Nearby Locations »
5.OrthoGo Physical and Aquatic Therapy
4151 W Orleans St
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinicsPhysical Therapists
OrthoGO Physical & Aquatic Therapy specializes in orthopedics and the care of musculoskeletal disorders. Based in McHenry, Illinois, we use a patient-centered approach to empower you throughout your r
6.Joseph G. Lincoln, DDS
363 N Main St
ClinicsDentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I've been going to Dr. Lincoln for years. I always recommend him to people I know because he is honest, very detailed on every aspect of each tooth, and only recommend dentistry that is needed. I als
7.Back in Motion Physical Therapy and Spine Center
2900 N US Highway 12
AcupunctureClinicsMassage ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Excellent and caring are what comes to mind when thinking of the medical services I've received from Dr. Kwapisinski and her staff. Never a problem getting an appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.