Jodeco Lock & Key
Mcdonough, GA, 30253
1.All Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoor Closers & ChecksSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Sunday, March 03/26/2017, 150 miles from Augusta, GA and ignition locked up,key will not turn, steering wheel locked in place. AAA member, called for service and company rep called and treated me like
2.Jodeco Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
One of our drivers locked his self out of his work vehicle and our schedule was insane that day. We called Jodeco and they were there within 15 minutes. Very reasonable too. Would recommend to anyo
3.South Atlanta Locksmiths
Auto Repair & ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths
Locks and locksmiths - give a call
4.Harry's Lock & Key
13163 River Road Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
My lovely but scatterbrained wife accidentally threw away her car keys after a trip to the grocery store. With no spare to be found and an imminent trip to the doctor a yellow pages search yielded a l
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Don't pay any attention to any of these reviews. They are all glowing, and none of them quite captures just how amazing the service was from this locksmith. Ben is the f'ing man, he drove to me within
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I just had American Local Locksmith change a lock on a newly acquired work space. Dave and his company exceeded every expectation I had. It was the perfect Customer Experience. I honestly can say
7.Security Resources Inc
5025 Courtney Dr
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating DevicesDoor Repair
My experience with A&A has always been top notch. Everyone there is friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable about their work. I high recommend giving them a call for any of your lock, door
Serving the Mcdonough area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.