1.Anthony C. Garza DDS
701 E San Patricio Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Rude, quick to dismiss us, didn't ask if we had questions. Unprofessionaly speaking to us. Small waiting room "family" dentist but have no TV, toys, or books to help children wait. Children are childr
2.Henderson, William A, DDS
300 N Ih 37 Access
3.William Angustus Henderson, DDS
1312 E San Patricio Ave
4.Dr J Dolezal
215 E 1st St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.Johnson, Rodney W DDSServing the Mathis, TX area
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4449 S Alameda St
Contact Us for Information
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future