4874 Wunnenberg Way, West Chester, OH, 45069
1.Graves Cathy L
6410 Thornberry Ct
Dr. Graves is the most gentle and caring dentist I've been to. She listened to my concerns and made me feel very at ease. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a new dentist.
2.Davis Gregory P DDS
4834 Socialville Foster Rd
This is by far the best dentist in this area. The family-friendly atmosphere combined with compassionate, caring and super- friendly staff makes this dental practice outstanding.
3.Renz William DDS
8193 Corporate Way
4.Drs Lubitz Lamping & Lucas
11438 Lebanon Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I had to get my wisdom teeth out and the staff was really cool. the nurse was extra nice and made the experience pretty easy. The doctor really knows what he is doing, he was quick and painless whic
5.Morgan Richard S DDS
456 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We Accept Visa, Master Card & Discover Card
658 Corwin Nixon Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The dentist was wonderful. She is caring, patient, and gentle. Lady who assist with financial aspects is very knowledgeable. Have recommended to several of my staff already.More Nearby Locations »
7.Mason Dental Care
6499 S Mason Montgomery Rd Ste B
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future