Roto Rooter Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
4228 Newton Rd Ste A, Stockton, CA, 95205
1.MW Plumbing Inc
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heaters
$15.00 OFF PLUMBING REPAIRS+3more
We have over 20 years in the industry. Our in-depth knowledge of everything plumbing allows us to bring our customers cutting edge ideas and tools. We come to get the job done and we do just that! Cal
2.Greer Family Plumbing
614 Commerce Ct
Greer Family Plumbing is a once stop shop for all your plumbing, Sewer, & water heater needs. We service the entire Modesto, East Bay, Stockton, Manteca, Tracy, & surrounding communities. Residential
787 Cottage Ave
PlumbersMajor AppliancesBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishHome Repair & Maintenance
Thanks for a great service. My gma was having some issues with her toilette and guys from Discount Plumbing came to her and treated her great. It means a lot for the old lady. Thank you
4.Roto Rooter Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
4228 Newton Rd Ste A
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesDrainage ContractorsPumps
I called Roto Rooter for service on my home today and a very nice man Brandon came to my home. He ran my house line. Showed me roots. Made sure to give me a 30 guarantee on his work. Very nice gentlemMore Nearby Locations »
5.Call & Save Plumbing
2210 Valmora Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Everyone should give these guys a call. Quality work for a good price. Nice friendly and most of all same day service and A+ service.This should be your first call on yelp. You will not regret it.Than
6.Best Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
$40.00 OFF Water Heater Replacement+1more
Called with an emergency water heater problem and they arrived within the hour! Fixed our problem and had a very reasonable price! Couldn't ask for better advice!
1221 W Fremont St
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
Serving the Manteca area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.