1.Michael R. Leech DDS
630 Lexington Ave
Welcome to the office of Dr Michael Leech. We provide complete general dental services for all members of the family, from young children and teenagers to adults and seniors. Our services cover a broa
2.Cricket Lane Dental
1041 Cricket Ln
Cricket Lane Dental is a family friendly general dental practice in Mansfield. We welcome new patients and accept most insurance plans. Dr. Henry is a graduate of Mansfield Senior High and Miami Unive
3.Owens Gary E DDS Inc
630 Lexington Ave
Gary E Owens, DDS of Ashland, OH offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. We believe in working with our patients to understand your dental needs and help you make de
4.Craig C. Callen, DDS, & Associates
552 S Trimble Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
This dental practice is just the best. I have never been disappointed with them. They are patient, extremely kind, and just do a great job! I would highly recommend them.
5.Denise P. Griffon, DDS
1475 Lexington Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Keep your teeth and gums healthy with a visit to Denise P. Griffon, DDS. She is a general and preventive dentist in Mansfield, Ohio. New patients are welcomed to schedule an appointment and receive ex
6.Ambrose Dina LYNN DDS
370 Cline Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
Let us help you get a smile you can be proud of. Dina Lynn Ambrose DDS is a Mansfield area dentist ready to help you have a stunner of a smile, no matter your age. Our office is staffed by friendly, c
7.Dentists On Call
305 E Main St Ste 3
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future