Call A Pro
Serving the Madison area.
1.Perry's Lockout Service
1800 Slaughter Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
2.Brook's Lock & Key Inc
4320 University Dr NW
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Priority Response To Commercial Accounts
3.AFA Locksmiths - Huntsville
Locks & Locksmiths
Over charge for unlocking my car, said on phone base charge was 25.00 up 59.00 dollars, it was raining and I was cold and wet. The service man told me the charge was 162.00 dollars. I did not have a
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
5.D & S Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.R J Love Lockout Service
4202 Kenwood Dr NW
Locks & Locksmiths
RJ love Lock out service is the best this Gentlemen go way beyond lockout service to help a customer even stopping a event outing with his family to come help. I would advise anybody to use his servic
Madison 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.