Macon Smiles Laser & Cosmetic Family Dentistry
4929 Forsyth Rd, Macon, GA, 31210
1.Macon Smiles Laser & Cosmetic Family Dentistry
4929 Forsyth Rd
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
New Patient Offer: FREE Consultation and FREE New Patient Gift at First Visit ($60.00 Value)
Dr Shah and her staff are great. They will take of you like you are their only patient. Convenient location and their office is always clean.
2.Oglethorpe Dental Center
1248 Oglethorpe St
DentistsDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
3.Family Dental Center
3706 Mercer University Dr
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Wonderful dentist office, very helpful and want wats best doe your dental hygiene! I love this dental office.
4.Zebulon Dental Center
6443 Zebulon Rd
DentistsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Brand New State-of-the-Art Facility
5.Mixon Family Dentistry
6501 Peake Rd Ste 600
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.Riverside Family Dentistry
5223 Riverside Dr
Dental HygienistsDentistsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Our Services Include Digital Radiography (X-Ray), ViziLite System (Cancer Screening)Teeth Whitening; Nitrous Oxide For Children and Adults. Air Polishing and Ultrasonic Scaling. Cosmetic and General D
7.Turner Stephen DR DMD
121 Lamar St
Serving the Macon area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future