188 N Main St, Amherst, VA, 24521 Serving Amherst, Lynchburg and surrounding areas in Virginia
1.Plumb Care Plumbing Inc.
31 Beechwood Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Heater Repair
From the receptionist that answered to the phone to the tech that came to our home, everyone was very friendly from the start. We had same day service for a leaking pipe and the issue was fixed!
2.Randy The Plumber & Son
1309 Radcliff Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersHeating Contractors & Specialties
At Randy The Plumber & Son we strive to meet our clients needs. We have been servicing the Lynchburg area for a number of years now and are happy to offer Prompt Courteous Service, Always! We always o
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Lynchburg area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.