Serving the Loomis area.
1.Ace Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
3011 Academy Way
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$15.00 OFF ANY SERVICE+2more
I can't say enough good things about ACE Plumbing. We had a clogged drain in our bathroom tub that we could not get clear. ACE was prompt, the technician Tony was outstanding. He explained everything
2.Signature Plumbing Inc.
2254 Sierra Meadows Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Free camera inspection !
Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Hot Water Recirculating Systems, Leak Detection & Line Location, Slab & Underground Leak Repairs, Water & Gas Line Installation, Complete Hous
3.Rooter Rooter & Plumbing
9333a Viking Pl
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Rooter Rooter has been my go-to plumber for all of my plumbing repairs. They are always on time and your prices are very competitive. Rick is super nice. Top notch shop !
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Preferred Plumbing & Drain
3437 Myrtle Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I've been using Preferred Plumbing and Drain throughout my multifamily portfolio - Sacramento, East Bay, South Bay and Peninsula markets. Outstanding customer service, communication and results. Pri
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Loomis area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.