USA Dental Club
Serving the Longview area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan! More Info
740 Ocean Beach Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brad Halleck, DDS - Town Dental
1008 Broadway St
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We are a true family practice where you will see the same skilled and caring dentist at every visit! Family, cosmetic, routine and implant dentistry.
950 14th Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Very nice staff, personable, took time to explain procedures and choices to me, willing to squeeze me in for appointment even when they were busy, very professional, nice facility.
4.Family Health Center
1057 12th Ave
DentistsClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
The Family Health Center provides primary medical care, family planning, integrated behavioral health, dental services, resource referral, community outreach and health insurance enrollment assistance
5.Haghighi Daniel S
1538 11th Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.John M Berwind DDS PS
911 11th Ave Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Sunrise Dental Of Longview
934 12th Ave
Affordable Dentistry in Washington Sunrise Dental offers qualified affordable dentistry at all of our locations throughout Washington. At Sunrise Dental, we meet all our patients needs! Our patients h
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future