Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
15040 State Highway 110 S, Whitehouse, TX, 75791
1.Richard Holt Plumbing Inc.
654 Johnson Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting Service
Visit our website
"Our Specialty"--Solving Your Problems! 24 Hour Emergency Service - Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Estimates Cheerfully Given, Plumbing Repair, Water Heaters, Gas Leaks, Drain Cleaning, Slab Lea
2.Baker Bros Plumbing
351 W Tyler St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
If water runs through it, we can fix it! Be impressed at the level of expertise, professionalism, and low-cost service.
3.A-1 Service Air Conditioning & Heating
904 E Pacific Ave
Heat PumpsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & Repair More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
15040 State Highway 110 S
PlumbersDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsMore Nearby Locations »
Baker Bros Plumbing
351 W Tyler St, Longview, TX, 75601
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?